Friday, January 02, 2009


Wishing you all a happy, above all healthy and creative 2009!

I know that life hasn't been easy for a lot of us in 2008 with health problems, not seeing or losing beloved ones or jobs and of course the economic crisis, I sure hope that this new year will be a better one for all of us!
For myself I have decided to try to work one day shorter each week if possible and learn several new creativ techniques. Due to chronic inflations of my shoulders it is sometimes very difficult for me to do handsewing and quilting, that is why I am going to work more by machine. Also I have discovered that after 20 years of sane quilting and making antique looking quilts, I now prefer more vivid colors and artquilts, so I have a lot to explore..........I will keep you updated!

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Happy New Year Wilma! looking forward to see your new creations

Ati said...

Like Lorenza I too :-))