Tuesday, January 26, 2010


NEED SOME SPRING???

Well, I definitely do! After a month of snow, temperatures were luckely going up this week but now we are back to a forecast with snow and icerain and -15 o this night.
I am at home for more than a month already with health troubles (I'd rather not talk about it on my blog) and definitely needed

some colors to cheer up, that is why I have been busy making these Artist Trading Cards.
If you are not familiar with ATC's, they
are 2,5 x 3,5 inch. You can read more about them on the Altered Art website. If you want to swap an ATC, please mail me through my blog.



5 comments:

Ati said...

Ze zijn mooi, je kaarten Wilma, maar helaas , de winter duurt nog laaaaaaaaang!

quilthexle said...

Thanks for the reminder that spring WILL come once in a while! Right what I needed this morning, it is grey, the snow begins to melt, but they keep telling us there will be more of that white stuff. I will just linger around your blog, look at your wonderful cards and IGNORE the snow ;-))

Lorenza said...

This is a long and hard winter, today it's grey again here too, hopefully we'll see the end soon.
Hugs Lorenza

Gunilla.B said...

Nice cards Wilma!
Today we have sun, lots of snow and -16C. Beautiful but too cold!

murgelchen said...

They are all wonderful.

LG,
Helga