Wednesday, February 10, 2010















Today I received this wonderful smelling fabric page from Margreet
It is the last page in this swap from the Fibre_fevergroup.
I have now 13 pages and have pinned them all to the wall in my sewingroom. Officially I have to make a fabricbook of all pages but
they look so great on the wall that I am leaving them there for a while.


I was so happy that at last all snow melted and temperatures were going up the last week but now we are back to snow again. I sure wish spring is coming soon. I bought this lovely tulips today, I loved the color of them, when coming home I was very surprised to see that it are all double tulips, never seen them before!

3 comments:

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello From Michigan. The CQ block stitching is truly lovely. As is all your block on your design wall. Oh, How I love seeing that double Tulips today with its lovely pastel pink color. It made me smile. Thanks. Oh how I wish Spring would arrive too. Hugs judy

Janny de Roo said...

Het is net als portretten aan de muur....je kunt er telkens wel naar kijken...Mijn laatste moet nog binnenkomen, ben dan ook erg benieuwd ernaar !

Lorenza said...

They looks great in this way, nice to recognize something I know very well:-))) Hugs Lorenza