Sunday, March 07, 2010

Antique Crazy QuiltSome time ago I bought 2 small Crazy Quilts on Ebay (the other one I'll show you later this week)and I am very happy with it. I just love the stitching on it and it's Victorian look. Also it is always nice to discover stitches you have never done before. I will make a try to sew the lace on again on the right side.This little Angel Annie redwork block I made for a quilt for a dear listmom who lost her DH some time ago, now that she has received the quilt I am allowed to show it to you.

2 comments:

Ati said...

Een prachtig CQ quiltje Wilma. Het is écht oud. Ik zag dat er zelfs zijden lapjes helemaal verteerd zijn. Mooi sentiment :)
Schattige engel ook, is er van de blokken die jullie maakten daadwerkelijk een quilt gemaakt?

Claudia said...

Hello dear Wilma,
you make wonderful things !
You are my first partner in Ati`s group RED. I will try my best to create a dragonfly !
I'm looking forward to work on the page.
Best regrads from Vienna
Claudia