Tuesday, February 14, 2012

This is the second Journal Page I made for the CQJP2012, my challenge this month was to work with novelty fabric.
As you can see I used the colors of the novelty print all along the page for the embroideries and added some bling bling like in the costumes of Elvis and my pin from Graceland.

I already told you that my theme is "Memories" and I dedicate this page to my father, who was a big Elvis Presley fan and always played his records. When I grew up and was old enough to go to the cinema, he always took me with him to watch the newest Elvis movies. Songs he played often were Return to Sender, Wooden heart and In the Ghetto.This is a lovely memory of my childhood, since my father worked long hours, all time spent with him was precious....
In June 2009 my DH and I visited Graceland, the home of Elvis Presley in Memphis, Tennessee, here are some pictures:





























No comments: