Sunday, April 15, 2012

Some pictures of what I have done this week!


Finished another needlebook.........

Did some couching to a CQJP page.........

and found these lovely buttons at the "Verzamelaar", a huge collectors fair in Utrecht this weekend, also found these lovely turquoise lights for my turquoise glass collection. They are Finnish, the brand is "iittala".











And I went in and out of hospital for several tests on Rheuma and Arthritis. On May 2th I get the results from the rheumatologist, got some medicine but they don't help much, pain is in the fingers of my left hand now also.......

2 comments:

Tina said...

Lovely needlebook Wilma. I love all things glass, the blue glass things are buttons?

Janny de Roo said...

Hallo Wilma,
Ik las net dat je geopereerd moet worden aan je hand. Wens je heel veel sterkte, ook met de andere zaken.
groetjes, Janny