Monday, October 16, 2006


Luckely I am feeling much better by now and can start blogging again.
I have sent out my CQ blocks for the teatime swap, they are on their way to Gayle in the USA and Alys in England. I received a
teatime block from Vanessa in the USA. We did also swap recipes,
here is her recipe for zucchini bread:

3 lg. eggs, beaten
2 c. sifted selfrising flour
2 c. gratted zucchini, not peeled
2 t. cinnamon, 3 t. vanilla
Combine eggs, oil, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla in bowl.
Alternate zucchini and flour with mixer, add walnuts last.
Makes 2 reg. loaves.
350 o, 30 min. or so.
Have fun baking!

Now I have only the last teatime block left....

I also finished the last block from the CQ swap that started in february (which was my introduction to Crazy Quilting), it is for Kaija Liisa in Finland. She asked for blocks in mostly purple and green with Psalm 23 theme. I embroidered "the Lord is my Shepherd" in Dutch on it.

No comments: