Monday, November 06, 2006


This weekend I finished the little presents for my mother. I found some matching purple satin bias binding, but boy, what a job to get this stuff around it, but finally I managed........ I don't know what it is, I have made lots of huge quilts and also very, very small ones all by hand, but when it comes to sewing purses and things like this, I just don't know how to handle it........
I also made a matching pincushion, think my mum will like it!
Now I have to clean my sewingroom, this evening my "dollshouse" friend Saskia will come and we are going to work on a little shed with a garden around it, scale 1:12, looking forward to that!

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Wilma, what a job! your mother will be very happy!

Gerry said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful gift. I bet your mother will just love it!

crazyQstitcher said...

Your mother will love these beautiful gifts Wilma. I wish I were your mum. Maureen