ENCRUSTED CRAZY QUILTING
This week I have tried to learn the bullion stitch. Sharon explained it very well in her lessons and I manage to make some petals now but still I get no good result on the roses, that's why I don't used them in the flower spray I made around the "silk lady". I think I just don't have the right needles and have to order some Milliners.
Here you can see what I have done this week. I have sewn a lilac cord around the silk lady and added a flower spray, sewn some bugle beads to the right seam to make it stronger and am still busy doing some embroidery to the short seams.
Still don't know what to do with the seam between the creme and green silk left of the silk lady that ends in an angle...