Sunday, July 20, 2008














A precarious week........

Last Sunday we went for a walk in the woods with our Labrador Daisy. When coming home she started vomiting and got very, very sick! We have been to the vet with her 3 times this week and he suspects that it was a poisoning. The poor girl couldn't stand on her feet at one time, so weak she got. Luckely we were in time with the medicine and on Thursday she started eating again and is getting a bit better every day!
Here a picture of our sweetie, hope she will be her old cheerfull self again soon!

4 comments:

Zybilla said...

Hi Wilma

I hope your lovely dog is fine again.

Hugs from Kate

Lori said...

It's terrible when our pets are sick. we want to do so much and don't know where it hurts and how to fix it. I hope Daisy is well soon and back to her old self.
Give her a hug from Sam (black lab) and me!
Lori

Terri's ThreadArt said...

I hope your Daisy is feeling all chipper again! How awful to see your baby sick!

Maggie R said...

What a beauty Daisy is..... Glad she is getting better. What poisoned her???
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie