Thursday, October 09, 2008

VISITORS IN OUR GARDEN

Today I want to show you some pictures of visitors in our garden, it is a joy to see all kinds of birds flying of and on for some peanuts. Autumn is starting and the leafs are falling here in Holland. Temperatures are around the 15 o C right now. I hope to make some more pictures of the changing colors in the coming weeks, have already seen several mushrooms also.

Thank you all for your nice comments on my Halloweencards, the fabric was bought during our trip in the USA at a Walmart in Page, AZ.
It is a pity that we don't celebrate Halloween over here in the Netherlands, I just love the "spooky" theme and decorations!



1 comment:

Maggie R said...

WILMA.... what kind of a moth is that and the bird???? THEY ARE AWESOME.....
lucky you to have such wondrous creatures around you....
xoxo
((((hugs))))
Maggie
PS Thanks for visiting my blog.... Would love to exchange a card with you someitme....;-]