Monday, May 02, 2011

Today some more pictures of our trip to New York City, these were all taken from the 86th floor of the Empire State BuildingRight next to the black building you see the New Yorker hotel we stayed in. View on the Chrysler Building.
And a view on lower Manhatten.
We also went to the American Museum of Natural History, we loved to see the giant dinosaurs.
I liked the way they exhibited these animals!
On monday we went to the Moma, but it was way to busy. Afterwards we heard that most of the musea in NYC except the Moma are closed on that day........Luckely I got a good look at Van Gogh's Starry Night ( sorry for the bad picture, but the batteries of my camera died over there!)and my all time favorite Waterlilies made by Monet.I could show you so much more pictures, since I took over 900....

This is the last one from NYC, Times Square by night.Next time I will show you pictures and tell about the Adventure in Crazy Quilting in Glastonbury, CT

2 comments:

quilthexle said...

That one ranks VERY high on my "must-go-to" list, too - the MOMA !! Glad you got there, and thanks for posting such nice pictures ;-))

Claudia Hieber said...

dear Wilma,
so nice to see the New York pictures..have fun in the States..

Claudia