Saturday, November 12, 2011

ANOTHER PAINTING FINISHED
I am now working on a serie of perfume bottles, new and vintage. This is the first oilpainting I finished, a bottle of my favorite parfum "Daisy" from Marc Jacobs.
And a close up:
Since this month I am participating in a Crazy Quilting color challenge on CQ For Newbies. It is a challenge to do this Round Robin because I don't like the color we have to make the block in and embellish: ORANGE!
Here in Holland orange is our National color, so I have to give it a try.......
This is the block I made for it:
Monday will be my mothers 82th birthday, she is very strong coping with her bad sight. I have bought her a big watch in black and white, because she can't see the time on her own watches anymore and I will make her a mango cheesecake tomorrow. We will go out forChinese dinner on monday.
The weather here in Holland is getting chilly, at night we have had frost already for several times.
Have a nice weekend!

3 comments:

Ruby said...

Since participating in these color studies I find I like ALL colors. Your orange block is very pretty.

Claudia Hieber said...

I love your blog!

Marianne S-M said...

Happy Birthday t your Mom, love yourr orange block and perfume bottle paintings.