Monday, January 07, 2013

A change of style.............
For this new year I decided to change my blog into a new style, decided for other colors and font for my header. Now I am writing this post and have no idea how to change from "trebuchet" in "coming soon" since I can only choose for 7 styles of fonts when composing this post... Could someone help me with this?
I always love to look at the "buttonfloozies" blog which is devoted to buttons and the women who love them.
When I started Crazy Quilting I also started buying buttons to make button trails, you can read more about them on Block talk with Gerry. Now I have collected lots of vintage and antique buttons.............Now and then I will show you pictures of them! Here the first one, a little collection of Czech glass buttons!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Lovely buttons. They are so wonderful! I love my button jars, they make me happy just to look at them. But you make wonderful creations with them.