Saturday, March 30, 2013

It's a Saturday Sharing Day....
Yesterday was my birthday and I received beautiful creative postcards from the members of the Fibre Fever group I am in. Unluckely I can't show you all because the batteries of my camera have died again.........Next time more! 

Ati from Norway made this beautiful purple felted card.




From Margreet from Holland I got this wonderful knitted postcard in my favorite color turquoise. 







Ritva from Finland made this lovely Crazy Quilted postcard.










Evi from Germany made this colorful
free motion quilted purple and blue postcard.

Thank you so much for these beautiful cards ladies!

By the way, my DH surprised me with tickets for "the Wall" by Roger Waters in July, am really happy with that!
Also I got some Janet Evanovich books and pots with pansies, narcissus etc. from friends. They have to stay inside for a while since it is still cold here in Holland with nightfrost and some snow again this afternoon. This march was the coldest in 25 years and Easter will be the coldest in 50 years. I am really looking forward to Spring!

Also I'd like to share this colorful visitor this week in our garden!
Think I am gonna make a painting of him! 



                                 













Take a look at Thearica's blog what others have shared this Saturday!

5 comments:

Thearica said...

Your postcards are lovely! Tell me more about this Fiber group.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Happy Birthday. What a great picture is that a pheasant?

katrien said...

Wat een mooie kaarten.
Alsnog proficiat met je verjaardag.

Quilty said...

Belated Birthday Wisches to You! Would like to see more of these beautiful Postcards.

Gina Loomis said...

Happy Belated Birthday! It sounds like you had a great day! The fabric postcards you received are beautiful! Visiting from Pigtails and Quilts!